The Manor, its history, its architecture
Interior and exterior visit
The history of the Donville’s Manor and chapel since the Middle Ages (interior and exterior)
The owner himself offers a fascinating tour of the exteriors and interiors of the mansion Donville through the centuries. He has conducted more than 7 years of research in the departmental archives, national as well as private funds. The mansion is decorated as it was in the 18th century. A tour through the cemetery of the chapel is made.
The tour lasts 1:15 ET can be oriented on different themes to choose from visitors. For example :
- The architecture of “bauge”
- The ghosts of the mansion
- Tour commentary in French and English
- Reservations required: contact Franck Feuardent at +220.127.116.11.03.22 ou +18.104.22.168.02.69 or fill out the online reservation form
- These visits are reserved for priority groups. If you wish to attend as an individual, you can introduce yourself to the entrance of the Manor, make an appointment to the above mentioned number or use the booking form.
|Groups from 16 person||8€ / Person|
|School groups (below 10 years)||6,5€ / child|
|School groups (11 to 15 years)||6€|
|Price for one adult||10 € / Person|
|Price for one child (5 to 12 years)||6€|
A brief overview of a guided tour