From 3 to 10 June 2015, reconstruction of Bloody Gulch Camp in Donville special mansion for the 71th anniversary of the landing
We organize this year exceptional animations Bloody Gulch memorial to commemorate the Battle of Normandy in which perished so many men, women and children in 1944. The Bloody Gulch Memorial Museum will focus on civil which were too many to die in Normandy (about 23,000) Méautis the town has about thirty civilian casualties, some of which were shot by the Nazis. The chapel of Donville keeps in his cemetery the bodies of three of the victims of the war.
- A US recovery camp with vintage vehicles
- A school from 1944 with courses and animations
- A shelter for civilian exodus
- A grocery from 1944
- Civilian and military activities in period outfits
- Jazz dinner concert on 5, 6 and 7 June 2015 at 21:30
- Three night interactive shows of high quality on 5, 6 and 7 June 2015 at 23:30. These shows will consist of cinema and theater, an interactive tour of the remains of the battlefield with surprises and taken the mansion as it occurred in June 1944
- Three dinner shows concerts on 05, 06 and June 7, 2015 from 21:30. We offer a special dinner in 1944 as the American soldiers could discover at this time with all the jazz concert and theater movie show. Single price to 30 Euros per person
- Guided tours by the owner in person Memorial Bloody Gulch, archaeological remains and Donville mansion that still retains traces of fighting with knives in their rooms as it was mentioned in the film Spielsberg “It saving Private Ryan “(see prices in the” to visit “) the visits will be from 9:15 to 18:30 continuously.